Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jackson's Nursery

Jackson's nursery is finally finished!  Well before I became pregnant, I would find myself scouring the internet for ideas and inspiration for our future baby's nursery.  However, we didn't officially start decorating until we found out that we were having a boy (let's just hope that our ultrasound tech was right)!  John and I have had so much fun putting Jackson's room together over the past several months!  Here are some pictures and details about the furniture and accessories...

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with that framed art/saying. I can't believe I've never heard that one before - I might have to copy you :) Room looks awesome, let the waiting begin! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I copied it from something I saw on Etsy. I had my eye on it for awhile and when I went to buy it, it wasn't available any more! I was totally bummed, but was able to semi-recreate it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog looking for DIY mobile ideas for our own nursery (baby's due in 9 days!). i love your nursery, especially the little framed saying about hearing your heart from the inside. hope you don't mind if i replicate that!

    congrats on a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete