Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spring has sprung!


Well, in my kitchen, at least...  I have MAJOR spring fever.  This is a very normal phenomenon for me, but it usually doesn't strike until March.  I knew I was in trouble when I decided to get my Spring decorations out as soon as I put away the Christmas decorations (in early January).  I think this has a little to do with the crazy amount of snow we've had this winter, but mostly I'm excited for baby Jackson to be here and to celebrate the season of renewal and growth with him as the snow melts away and color returns to our neighborhood.

Here is what I'm most looking forward to...

spending days at home with my first baby
opening the windows and listening to the birds chirping
taking Jackson and KG for long walks
thunderstorms
feeling sunshine on my shoulders
getting back into shape
locking all of my maternity clothes far, far away and bringing color and sundresses back into my wardrobe
feeling like myself again
seeing the first shoots of green rising from the dirt in my garden
sipping a glass of wine on the patio
baby smiles & giggles

I cannot wait for this Spring to arrive!  Today, it feels like an eternity away...

No comments:

Post a Comment