Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

And Then We Snapped | Week 1

Whew! What a whirlwind the past 6 months or so have been. (More on that later, if I ever find time to post again). Since life has been a little hectic, my photography has taken a back seat. I had been planning on getting back into it, with the birth of my daughter, when a local photographer (and friend) asked me if I'd be interested in joining a 365 blog circle. It's just what I needed to get me back on track and keep me shooting through these first insanely wonderful, yet exhausting, months with a newborn because I know all too well that I will look back at the end of this year and it will be a blur.

Welcome to Week 1.

July 20 - 26, 2014


July 20 (1|365): waiting for her arrival


July 21 (2|365): love at first sight


July 22 (3|365): he's smitten


July 23 (4|365): drying off after her first bath at home


July 24 (5|365): ten tiny toes


July 25 (6|365): exhausted


July 26 (7|365): ruffle bottom


Since I was a little late to the game, links to the other awesome photographers in our circle will begin in week 4. I highly encourage you to check out all of their amazing work!

No comments:

Post a Comment